Driving license of category D
Driving license of category D enables to drive the passenger transportation vehicles with more than 8 seats and towed vehicle to 750kg
Conditions to obtain the license:
- age of 24
- medical check-up certificate
- passing the final exam after the training
- according to updated rules an applicant with driving license of category B can take the course. The study program and the price are different
Conditions to start the training course:
- filled application form for the driving license (see Download)
- filled medical check-up certificate (see Download)
Standard training price is 32 000 CZK
Payment for training can be divided into three installments.
Price does not include administrative fees payable to City Hall. Prague specified in the Act No. 411/2005 Coll. and the interpreter.
We accept payments in vouchers from companies Sodexo, Edenred a Le Cheque Déjeuner.